Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A little motivation

After the small knock back of the other day, I have discovered within myself a determination that all the rejections in the world aren't going to stop 'First flights' making it out into the public domain. Even if I have to self publish and make it available only as a download or eBook. Too much work has gone into the project to stop now. In the past, I might have put the project 'on the back burner' or shoved it in a dusty bottom draw like so much earlier work because no mainstream publisher seemed to want it. This time round I'm going the distance, the whole nine yards.

'Breakthrough' is going for submission to one of the mainstream magazines in hard copy format on Friday. It's ready.

Today I have a characters motivation to work on. My own is not going to be a problem.

No comments: