Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dynamite stuff

Wrenched my back a little yesterday shifting kit into my shed. The pain made me postpone a meeting with one of my volunteers today and generally feel sorry for myself all last night. Precious little sleep was had, and I found myself seeking the solace of the floor at three in the morning because my bed was too soft.

Went to the local Pharmacy and bought a tube of this stuff. Got home and rubbed a generous wodge into the affected area. Ten seconds later I can stand up straight again! Seriously impressive.

On the way out of the store we could see the sunset painting the mainland snowcapped mountains a shade of dusky cerise. "Wow. Pink mountains." Vouchsafed Wife.
"Well, that is Vancouver over there." I rejoindered.
"You, Jones, are too cheeky by half." Wife chortled.
"True."