Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bring it on

I read in this mornings UK papers that the British trade union, UNISON, which is a Public Service trades union has demanded ‘Make the climate wreckers explain actions to children'. As one who tends to fall on the sceptical side of the argument, I say good idea. Brilliant. Superb. Let's do it, like now. Immediately.

I think business people and their proxies should go out into the schools and colleges with the side of the argument that the Mainstream Media mainly seem to ignore, and certain of the educational establishment don't want the kids to hear. The only criteria should be that the children should be allowed to ask their questions without intervention from their teachers, or anyone from the educational establishment. Like in a high school debate. No conditions which do not impinge on the safety of the children should be imposed.

Not that it will ever happen of course, unless under tight controls which do not permit dissent from AGW dogma. Those pro AGW'ers who have control of School boards or Educational Authorities would never allow that. It would have to be a one sided, soviet style 'show trial' to satisfy them. Denouncements and accusations rather than open and free debate; which is what the subject truly needs.

Oh well, I don't see why I should bother. It's a beautiful morning out there, the air feels like cool silk on my skin, and I feel truly, really good about my life.

No comments: